We are pleased to announce the Ultrafast Optics XII conference, the 12th conference in the series, October 6-11, 2019. In keeping with the long tradition of hosting UFO in special locations, we are delighted to invite you to Bol on the Island of Brač, Croatia.
We are building a stimulating program for recent advances in ultrafast optical technology. Key conference topics include:
• Generation of ultrashort optical pulses from lasers
• Parametric oscillators and amplifiers of ultrashort pulses
• Ultrahigh peak-power laser systems and related technologies
• High average power ultrafast lasers
• High harmonic and attosecond pulse generation technology and science
• Novel methods for shaping and measuring ultrashort pulses
• Few-cycle pulses, carrier-envelope phase control
• Coherent beam combining and pulse synthesis
• Ultrashort x-ray pulses; generation, characterization, and synchronization of XFELs
• Ultrafast laser applications that drive technology advancements and innovation
The abstract submission deadline will be TBD.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Bol, Croatia!
Igor Jovanovic, University of Michigan
Bojan Resan, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
Program Committee Chairs:
Karoly Osvay, University of Szeged / ALPS
Giacomo Coslovich, Stanford University / SLAC